Salsa Queens Copycat "Creamy Horseradish Sauce"
photo by Crafty Lady 13
- Ready In:
1 3/4 cups
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper powder
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, apple cider vinegar, mustard powder, salt and both peppers in a medium bowl. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
- May be refrigerated for up to 5 days.
- Use instead of mayo. Perfect with steaks, London broil, prime rib, burgers, sandwiches, meatloaf, fish, an addition to your potatoes and even hot dogs! Amazing versatile sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This sauce is AMAZING! If you are a fan of horseradish, you are going to love this sauce. I used a zesty hot horseradish and halved the recipe. It was the perfect compliment to my steak. The next day I used it on a ham sandwich. Yum!!! I took some over to my in-laws and they loved it too. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2014.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I like to cook.<span style=white-space: pre;> </span></p>