Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my mom's pig picking cake recipe. There are so many versions but I think this is best.
Make and share this Pig Picking Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix first 4 ingredients together.
- Add to 3 greased and floured cake pans.
- Cook 15 to 25 minutes, checking to see if done with a toothpick after 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix last 3 ingredients for frosting.
- Spread frosting on cake when cool.
- Keep refrigerated.
Thisa is my favorite recipe! I have seens another recipe that has cocount in the icing. Very good!