Pistachio Fluff Fruit Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy, refreshing and delicious! I've seen several versions, but I like this one best.
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows (plain or fuit)
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Dump pineapple (with juices) into large mixing bowl. Add pudding mix and stir thoroughly. Mix in cool whip. Fold in bananas, marshmallows, fruit coctail and oranges. Cover and refrigerate until chilled (2 hours minimum).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION