Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Sweet, cool and perfect for summer. You can use any color peppers and more cucumber as there is enough dressing to cover some extras.
- 1 lb macaroni, spirals
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos
- 1 cup vegetable oil, divided into 1/2 cups
- Cook macaroni per package directions. Drain well and return to pot and pour 1/2 cup of the oil over the macaroni, mix well and let cool completely.
- Mix the vinegar with the sugar, parsley, garlic salt, dry mustard and black pepper.
- Add the other 1/2 cup of oil and mix well.
- Chop or slice vegetables into bite size pieces and add to vinegar mixture with the jar of pimentos.
- When Pasta is cooled, add rest of ingredients an chill for no less than 2 hours.