Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Boiling time for the eggs and the standing time not included in the preparation time.
Make and share this Pickled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 24 cloves
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, boiled
- 2 cups vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Shell the eggs and stick 4 cloves in each egg.
- Heat the vinegar and when boiling add the salt, pepper and mustard.
- Put the eggs in a glass jar and pour boiling vinegar mixture over them.
- Cover tightly and let stand 2 weeks in the refrigerator before using.
I made these for my Husband. The kids and DH loved them. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
This was one of four pickled egg recipes I tried and it was one of the best. I added food coloring to give the eggs some funky colors for fun. The guys at my husband's deer camp were begging for more. Thanks.
My husband is a pickled egg fanatic and thought these were the best he has ever had "don't tell his grammy that"