Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and easy dish.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 4 tablespoons prepared mustard, divided
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, soften
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 kaiser rolls
- Combine the ground chuck,1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce, 3 tbsp of mustard, and 1/2 of the onions; mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties and grill. If you do not have a grill, you may cook on a stove top, but grilled is much better.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, remaining sauce, mustard, the mushrooms, and parsley.
- Spread the mixture on the cooked patties and top with the remaining 1/2 of the onions.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for 1 minute.
- Serve on rolls.