Recipe by Chef mariajane
Sensational Recipe!! Another great from Kraft - So easy to make and very delicious!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (250 g) packagesphiladelphia brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 (540 ml) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F Line 31x9-inch baking sheet with foil, wiht ends extending over sides of pan.
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl, with elecric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove cheesecake from pan using foil handles. Top with pie filling before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- JAZZ IT UP: Omit cherry pie filling. Prepare and refrigerate cheesecake as directed. Top with 2 cups mixed berries. Brush with 2 tablespoons strawberry jelly, melted.