Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Oven baked easy no mess meatballs. Enjoy with pasta and sauce. Or on a roll topped with pesto, sauce and cheese.
- 3 lbs 80% lean ground beef (20% fat)
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1⁄2 cup finely minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce (prepared or store bought or Pesto)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease a cookie sheet with spray.
- Mix all ingredients together by hand and form into oversized golf balls.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until no longer pink in the middle.
An excellent recipe. Very simple but packed with flavor. I will make them again soon. Thank you.
This is my new meatball recipe. I cut the recipe down for the three of us and it worked great. Very quick to throw together and all the seasoning is done by the pesto sauce. Fabulous flavor. Thanks for sharing.
Pesto in these meatballs give them a wonderful taste and I don't like pesto usually LOL Thanks Rita :) Made for Beverage tag.