Yummy addition to pasta, cheese spreads, salads on toasted crispy bread, grilled fish or chicken, pizza toppings, etc. You can jar it and use as needed! The olive oil is a judgment call on you own taste. If you want it thick and chunky or creamy. Check out the video at this link http://www.recipezaar.com/sitenews/post.php?pid=963&pageref=Photo_Video-938497&vw_arrange_order=ASC&vw_sort_order=MOST_RECENT
- Ready In:
- 2 cups packed home grown basil (or fresh as you can)
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts, cooled
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (either or both) or 1 cup romano cheese (either or both)
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup olive oil, depending on how creamy you want it
- Put into a food processor first 4 ingredients. Pulse to blend.
- Slowly add oil through feed tube to make a nice paste.