Prep 24 hrs
Cook 1 hr
I combined a couple of marinated pork recipes and came up with this one. It was one of the best yet, we made sandwiches with it for days after!
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup fresh tarragon or 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 -3 pork tenderloin, trimmed & washed, roughly 2 lbs. each
- Mix all ingredients together and marinate overnight (this is the secret).
- Set the oven to 400°F
- Spray an oven-safe dish with Pam or olive oil.
- Place pork tenderloins in the dish - side by side with tips folded under.
- Roast pork tenderloins in oven to an internal temperature of 170 or 180°F (about one hour).
- Pull from oven and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Always allow your roasts to rest after taking them from the oven, at least 10 minutes.
- This allows your roast to finish cooking and redistribute it's juices, therefore creating a more juicy meat.
Good and moist. Could only find 1 lb. tenderloins, so cooked MUCH faster - more like 30 minutes. Fairly strong flavor - think I'll serve with something more simple, like mashed potatoes, rather than herbed roasted next time.