1/1 Photo of Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups
New twist on an old time favorite. Courtesy of Jennifer Juday and Taste of Home Magazine / April/May 2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to pkg directions, drain.
- 2Combine ricotta cheese, chives, oregano, and basil.
- 3Spread 1/4 cup over each to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- 4Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.
- 5Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- 7Uncover; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 9Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.5 mg
- Sodium 251.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
meatless spaghetti sauce