Recipe by Adopted Parisian
This is a delicious twist on traditional roast. Adjust the size of the roast for your family/crockpot size. You may also adjust the seasonings according to your tastes. I suggest serving this dish over rice, then garnishing with tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado.
Top Review by bethyjstar
My family LOVED this recipe. My only concern was that I could not bring myself to put 2 Tablespoons of salt on the roast. I did more like 1.5 teaspoons. This tasted even better the second day. My husband said it reminded him of a nearby Mexican restaurant's roast tacos. Maybe next time I'll serve it on corn tortillas. Thanks so much!
- 4 lbs beef roast
- 1⁄4 cup dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups pepperoncini peppers
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper, worchestershire, dry ranch dressing seasoning and whole jar of pepperoncini, including juice.
- Cook on low approximately 8 hours.
- Can shred and soak in juice once cooked to increase flavor/spiciness.