Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
So easy and low in fat. This comes from a book called "Eat Well & Live Longer."
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick cubed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black peppercorns, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium onion, cut into 12 wedges
- cherry tomatoes, halves (optional)
- Cut beef steak into 1-inch cubes.
- Combine peppercorns, salt, paprika, and garlic in shallow dish. Add beef; toss to coat.
- Thread an equal number of beef pieces onto each of four 12-inch skewers along with 3 onion wedges.
- Place kabobs on rack in broiler pan. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source.
- Broil 9 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally. Garnish with tomatoes, if desired.
This was a simple recipe and I had all the ingredients on hand! My husband and I loved it! Thanks for the recipe!