4 hrs 15 mins
This is my own recipe inspired by a "Fix It and Forget It" recipe. I used a different cheese, some low fat products, and altered the cooking instructions so they made the preperation time much shorter. This recipe is quick, easy, and makes that leftover ham into a scrumpish new dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix potatoes, ham, cheese, soup, pepper (I used a mixture of ground white, green, red, and black peppercorns), and onion in crockpot.
- 2I cooked mine on high for 3 1/2- 4 hours.
- 3Cook on low setting for 6-8 hours.
- 4Recipe is done when the potatoes are completely cooked (soft texture, fork inserts easily).
- 5I used my leftover sprial ham in this and my family almost finished it off the first night, YUM!
- 6Normally a recipe this size we would get 1-2 more meals out of.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Jack, Ham, and Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.0
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 1078.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup