Recipe by Rita~
Make sure you get good smoked salmon.
Top Review by Mirj
This was incredibly yummy! The BH could not believe that I was using some of our precious smoked salmon to make a pasta dish, but once he had a try he stopped complaining and ate up like a good boy. The only changes I made was to use a vegetable broth instead of chicken, and to stir in a little cream into the sauce. We can't wait to try this one again!
- 1 lb penne
- coarse salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 lb frozen green pea
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- fresh dill (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water.
- Cook, stirring until the pasta is"al dente".
- Drain the pasta and return it to the warm pot.
- Add the peas, smoked salmon, lemon zest, lemon juice, butter, olive oil,scallions, and stock.
- Simmer till heated through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh dill.