Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you like pecan pie, you'll love these!
Make and share this Pecan Tassies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat flour, butter and cream cheese in bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Roll into 1" balls.
- Press each ball into greased wells of small muffin tin, forming cups; set aside.
- Bring remaining ingredients to a boil.
- Pour hot mixture, 1 Tbsp at a time, into cups.
- Bake in 400° oven for 12-15 minutes.
These are delicious with a capital 'D'..I have made these to include in my Christmas goody gifts...ahem ahem, I've eaten 3 in a row! The pastry is melt in your mouth, the filling divine, thank you so much!
Exactly like mom used to make when we were growing up. She lost her recipe and was estatic when I surprised her with these. Really easy and really terrific
I made these for christmas and everybody loved them. Instead of rolling the dough into balls and pressing them into the muffin tins, I rolled the dough out and used a flower shaped cookie cutter. they looked very nice. I also had to make a triple batch of the filling. I think because my crust was a bit thinnier because of rolling it out. I had well over 80 cookies.