- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat flour, butter and cream cheese in bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Roll into 1" balls.
- Press each ball into greased wells of small muffin tin, forming cups; set aside.
- Bring remaining ingredients to a boil.
- Pour hot mixture, 1 Tbsp at a time, into cups.
- Bake in 400° oven for 12-15 minutes.