1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bars (No-Bake)
No oven-baking for these and takes minutes to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large microwave-safe bowl combine the white sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup and peanut putter; microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until melted, stirring once.
- 2Stir in vanilla.
- 3Fold in rice cereal and the chopped peanuts until well combined.
- 4Spread into a lightly buttered 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- 5Cover and chill for 1 hour or until set.
- 6Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bars (No-Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (1207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.6
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 202.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g