Lower Fat Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bars
photo by PaulaG
- Ready In:
- Spray an 11 x 7 or 13 x 9-inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt butter with vanilla (do not brown the butter or bars will be dry).
- Add in marshmallows and stir until completely melted; remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until completely combined.
- Mix in the cereal until combined.
- Using damp hands press into prepared pan.
- Cool completely then slice into 24 (2x2-inch) pieces or as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!