Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Peanut butter cheesecake with your favorite jelly on top. Who doesn't like a PB & J?
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup any flavor fruit jam
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter and flour together until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time. Blend in milk. Pour batter into the prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes then reduce the temperature to 250 degrees and continue to bake for 40 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours before removing from pan.
- Stir your favorite jelly, jam, or preserves until smooth and drizzle or pour over cake, as much or little as you like.