Chef mariajane's Note:
A very tasty and healthy cookie for everyone!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350°F Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- 2In a small bowl, combine flour, flaxseed, baking soda and salt.
- 3In a large bowl, cream sugars and butter. Beat in egg and vanilla. Beat in peanut butter until smooth. Fold in flour mixture.
- 4Shape dough in balls, using about 1 tablespoons dough per cookie, and place 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets. using a fork, flatten cookies in a crisscross pattern.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool on baking sheets on wire rack for 5 minutes, then remove to rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Flax Seed Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 104.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g