A very tasty and healthy cookie for everyone!!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Flax Seed Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350°F Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, flaxseed, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream sugars and butter. Beat in egg and vanilla. Beat in peanut butter until smooth. Fold in flour mixture.
- Shape dough in balls, using about 1 tablespoons dough per cookie, and place 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets. using a fork, flatten cookies in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool on baking sheets on wire rack for 5 minutes, then remove to rack to cool completely.