Recipe by Chef mariajane
A very tasty and healthy cookie for everyone!!
Top Review by sconehead
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Made these as written except I used all whole wheat flour! Baked in convection oven at 350 degrees for 6 minutes, let set on sheet for 3 minutes and cooled on rack. They were soft and delicious!! They are definitely something I will be making again!!! Yummy!
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350°F Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, flaxseed, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream sugars and butter. Beat in egg and vanilla. Beat in peanut butter until smooth. Fold in flour mixture.
- Shape dough in balls, using about 1 tablespoons dough per cookie, and place 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets. using a fork, flatten cookies in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool on baking sheets on wire rack for 5 minutes, then remove to rack to cool completely.