Flax Seed Peanut Butter Cookies
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl stir together first four ingredients.
- In mixing bowl cream together vegetable oil, applesauce, peanut butter, flax seed, sugars, egg, and water until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until thick dough forms.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet 3 inches apart.
- Use a fork dipped in flour to flatten creating a criss cross pattern.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 9 - 11 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!