Low Carb Peanut Butter Flax Cookie
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seed
- 1 cup organic no sugar added peanut butter
- Place butter and Splenda in bowl of mixer and cream together on medium for 2 mins.
- Add egg and incorperate on medium speed into mixture approximately 1 minute.
- Add flax and coconut flour vanilla salt and soda and mix for 2 minutes until combined.
- Add peanut butter and mix into dough for 1 minute.
- Drop cookies with 2 oz scoop.
- Press cookies with a fork.
- Bake at 365 f for 12 minutes or until slightly browned on top.
Join The Conversation