- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 -4 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Blend in egg, 1/3 cup peanut butter, baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and oats.
- Spread in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, let stand 5 minutes or until chips are melted and then spread.
- Combine powdered sugar, 1/4 peanut butter, and enough milk to make it just thin enough to drizzle over the chocolate layer.
- Let cool until topping is hard.