1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter/Corn Flakes Cookies
Mom has made these every year during the holidays since I was a child. The family loves them and they are quite simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring sugar and corn syrup to boil; remove from heat.
- 2Add peanut butter and mix well.
- 3Pour mixture over corn flakes.
- 4Mix into balls onto waxed paper or spread into buttered pan.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter/Corn Flakes Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (967 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 108.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g