Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A wonderful creamy homemade ice cream.
- 4 eggs
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml chunky peanut butter
- 236.59 ml light corn syrup
- 473.18 ml heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 473.18 ml half-and-half cream
- 473.18 ml milk
- 19.71 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml dry roasted peanuts
- Beat eggs until frothy, beat in sugar, then add Peanut Butter and corn syrup.
- Add the heavy cream, half & half, milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix well and freeze in an ice cream freezer.
- Before hardening off the ice cream stir in the chocolate chips and peanuts.