Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are about the only brownies I make anymore. I found this in a flyer from Cooking Light Magazine. They are light and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat bottom ONLY of 8" square pan with cooking spray.
- Spoon flour into dry measuring cup, level with knife.
- Combine flour, chocolate chips and baking soda Combine sugars and remaining 5 ingredients in bowl, stir til blended.
- Add flour mixture, blend again.
- Spread batter in bottom of pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
These were really good. I didn't have any chocolate chips, but I did have butterscotch which I like better any way. Nice and moist with a wonderful peanut flavor.
I made these to surprise my husband--kind of an early Valentine's Day treat. He didn't enjoy them much (wah!) but I DID! Mine weren't moist like others were--more like a "cookie bar" texture but I thought they tasted great. I may have overbaked them cuz they were quite brown after 25 min. Maybe I should try to "underbake" them next time for a better texture. I used Splenda, natural PB & Eggbeaters. The choc chips were the best part, to me--and the PB taste is suble as others have said. Thanks for sharing!!
These were wonderful. They were so moist. I wasn't expecting much out of these when I read the ingredients, but I tried it anyway because of the reviews. I will be making these often!