1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies
These are about the only brownies I make anymore. I found this in a flyer from Cooking Light Magazine. They are light and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat bottom ONLY of 8" square pan with cooking spray.
- 3Spoon flour into dry measuring cup, level with knife.
- 4Combine flour, chocolate chips and baking soda Combine sugars and remaining 5 ingredients in bowl, stir til blended.
- 5Add flour mixture, blend again.
- 6Spread batter in bottom of pan.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 66.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g