Recipe by Lindi
These are about the only brownies I make anymore. I found this in a flyer from Cooking Light Magazine. They are light and delicious.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat bottom ONLY of 8" square pan with cooking spray.
- Spoon flour into dry measuring cup, level with knife.
- Combine flour, chocolate chips and baking soda Combine sugars and remaining 5 ingredients in bowl, stir til blended.
- Add flour mixture, blend again.
- Spread batter in bottom of pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.