Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 chicken, cut in 8 ths
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
- Preheat oven to 350. Pour oil in baking dish (approx. 13 x 9 x 2) (Note: decreasing the amount of oil in the interest of saving calories won't affect the final result Or using cooking spray). Mix ketchup, peanut butter and horseradish in a bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in and place in baking dish.
- Pour any extra sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mix (a light dusting).
- Bake 1/2 hour at 350°.
- Turn chicken over.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Bake another 1/2 hour.
- Serve over rice.
- You may want to double the recipe for the sauce as it is really good over the rice.