Peanut Butter Chicken
When I got this recipe from a friend of mine I was a little skeptical. But once you get past the name it is absolutely wonderful. I usually double the recipe because it is a *huge* hit with my husband and kids.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1⁄8 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (11 ounce) bag plain potato chips, crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow mixing bowl, mix together mustard, peanut butter, honey and mayo.
- Dip each chicken breast into mayo mixture, then coat in crushed potato chips. Place on cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes on each side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This tastes wonderful and it is so easy to make! It's become a regular in my kitchen, especially since I tend to have all the ingredients around. Instead of using crumbled chips, I use Panko bread crumbs. I also vary the amount of each ingredient depending on what I feel like-- I usually add more peanut butter and mustard than it calls for, and a little less honey.
By the sound of this recipe... I thought it was going to be disgusting. Well... I decided to give it a try because I had some chicken breast out thawing in the fridge for tonight's dinner and yet I was craving peanut butter so I tried this recipe out. Well, much to my suprise... I loved it. I hate mustard and hate mayo but these ingredients were delicious together. My boyfriend loved it as well and now he says this is his favorite dish that he absolutely loves.