Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A vegan version of the classic blondie that will rival any traditional recipe.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Blondies recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup natural-style peanut butter (such as Naturally More)
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk, as needed to thin batter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into a greased square baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden.
These turned out awesome..this is my first time making brownies or blondies and what a great recipe to start with. Lovely & moist & full of flavour...a hit with all who tried them. Thanks for posting!