1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Jam Oatmeal Bars
mary winecoff's Note:
This quick cookie uses a yellow cake mix and oatmeal as its base. It comes together very fast and is fiber rich. You can use whatever jam or preserves you like. This recipe came from Southern Living Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 inch pan with aluminum foil, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides; lightly grease foil.
- 2Stir together cake mix and oats in large bowl.
- 3Stir in butter with a fork until mixture is crumbly and dry ingredients are moistened.
- 4Press half of oat mixture evenly onto bottom of pan.
- 5Stir together peanut butter and preserves in a medium bowl.
- 6Gently spread peanut butter mixture evenly over oat mixture in pan.
- 7Sprinkle peanuts and remaining half of oat mixture evenly over peanut butter mixture.
- 8Bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- 9Let cool in pan on a wire rack 1 hour or until completely cool.
- 10Lift baked bars from pan, using foil sides as handles.
- 11Place on cutting board and cut into 24 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jam Oatmeal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 248.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g