Recipe by Stargazerlilly
This dish is a great way to warm up after a cold day. Serve it over rice and you'll have a tasty main dish!
Top Review by nicgaller
The flavor was good but VERY sweet even after I halved the sugar. I might try it again and leave the sugar out. I did add some carrots and that was a good addition, if I do it again I will also put celery and peppers.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cansliced peaches, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Add peaches with juice, brown sugar, soup mix to skillet. Stir until combined.
- Bring to boil; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat; return chicken to pan.
- Simmer uncovered 15-20 minutes.
- Serve over rice.