Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light, refreshing, no-bake cheesecake dessert
Make and share this Peaches & Cream Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 4 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) packagepeach flavored Jello gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, margarine & 1/4 cup sugar.
- Press into bottom of 13x9 in pan.
- Refrigerate while making filling.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar with mixer until blended.
- Add dry Jell-o, Mix well.
- Stir in peaches and Cool Whip.
- Spoon over crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.