Prep 1 min
Cook 35 mins
Simply Delicious. If you love Cheesecake or Peaches you must try this.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxregular vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons soft butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 15 -20 ounces sliced peaches
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons peach juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat flour, baking powder, salt, dry pudding, butter, milk and egg with an electric mixer for 2 minutes and pour into an 8-inch square or pie pan.
- Drain and save juice from sliced peaches.
- Arrange peaches over batter.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and peach juice.
- Beat until smooth.
- Spoon over the top, keeping 1 inch from edges.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
This recipe is undoubtedly a winner. My wife and I used it as one of our signature desserts at our tearoom restaurant. We had customers wanting to buy the whole cake at a time! Easy to make and always turns out. Make sure to use vanilla pudding mix that requires cooking (not the instant kind) or it won't work.
I made this dessert for a party I had..On a warm day,it was cool and refreshing,but slightly doughy..Not overly sweet..I didnt use all the cinnamon sugar,about half,that was plenty,gave it a nice cinnamon flavor on the cheesecake.Also used 2 cups of canned peaches drained well.....This was so easy and quick to make.. But, this does not keep will, got all soggy ,and doughy and I had to throw it out
5 Stars for sure!!! I actually got this exact recipe from my cousin in Winger, MN. I followed the recipe exactly and it turned out excellent. My girls and I made it for Daddy for a surprise. We will be making this recipe again for sure. Thanks for sharing!!!