Cookies N Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
photo by May I Have That Rec
- Ready In:
- 42 Oreo cookies (30 whole, 12 coarsely chopped)
- 2 lbs cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs (room temperature, lightly beaten)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners, placing 1 whole oreo at the bottom of each liner.
- With an electric mixer on medium-high, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally. Gradually add sugar and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating to combine. Beat in sour cream and salt.
- Stir in chopped oreos by hand.
- Fill cups almost to the top. Bake, rotating the pans halfway through, until the filling is set, about 22 minutes.
- Transfer tins to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Refrigerate in tins for at least 4 hours (or overnight). Remove from tins just before serving.
I wasn't sure I would like these (I don't like sour cream); they were delicious, you can hardly taste the sour cream : ) The oreo fit perfectly in a regular size muffin pan. I filled the cups 2/3 full and thought next time to fill it higher because of the lack of expansion but you know what, the serving size is perfect to satisfy your tastebuds...got exactly 30 from one batch. Thank you for sharing.