Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to make this soon as it looks like a dish my family would enjoy. I’ll edit the recipe accordingly if needed.
- 6 peaches, sliced 1/3 segments
- 5 kiwi fruits, peeled, sliced
- 3 oranges, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 22.18 ml sugar
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- Place peach and kiwi slices in a medium bowl.
- Add citrus juices and sugar to taste.
- Stir very gently to blend.
- Place mint leaves on top of fruit and chill several hours.
This salad is delicoussss!!Its a very refreshing and tasty salad for the hot summer days.Left out the mint leaves.Thanks Dream for sharing the recipe
Absolutely loved this! I used 1 cup of orange juice (Old South), may reduce that to 2/3 cup next time. The lemony zing puts the touch of perfection in this. Also slightly reduced the sugar. Thanks for posting!
This is very refreshing and tastes wonderful! The peaches I used were very sweet so I only used 1 tsp sugar for 1/2 the recipe. I also omitted the mint as I didn't have any. This makes such a beautiful salad! Thanks!