Recipe by LilPinkieJ
I can't make pie. I am pie-crust challenged, and since no one can make a crust as good as my Gamma Betty's, I'm sticking to cobblers. Serve warm with ice cream, cold with ice cream... for breakfast – it’s that good! I think you can see a pattern here. If you leave room for the fruit to show through, it gets all bubbly and the sugars get all caramelized and gooey and yummy and and... I'm hungry.
Top Review by luvcook'n
OMG!!! Just amazing! I used a combo of fresh peaches, fresh apricots and the blueberries. Divided into 2 pans (one for our friends) and everyone hoovered it all. I made it exactly as written. Thank you so much for sharing this splendid recipe. Will be made again and again this summer.
- 6 cups peaches, fresh sliced
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 -4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 -4 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss peaches with 1/3 cup sugar and arrange in a buttered, 11x14 inch glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle raspberries evenly over the top.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, milk, egg and butter.
- Pour mixture over fruit in a striped pattern, so some fruit shows through.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and a little sugar.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350°F, until topping is golden.