Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Haven't tried. Recipe from BettyCrocker.com.
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups peaches, sliced (frozen or fresh, 2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons nuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 400°F Grease round pan, 8 or 9x 1/2 inches. Heat pan in oven.
- Beat flour, sugar, salt, milk, and eggs with hand beater until smooth. Pour into hot pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until puffed and edges are brown. Immediately spoon yogurt and peaches into sunken pancake center; sprinkle with nuts. Serve warm.