Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
70 calories, 1g fat, 10.5 carbs, 1g fiber, 3g sugar and 0.5g protein = 1 WW point A lighter version of peach cobbler. This is one from Hungry Girl.
- 1 (14 ounce) canned peaches, drained, rinsed and diced
- 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄4 cup slow cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons Cool Whip Free
- Preheat oven on broil.
- Pour peaches into nonstick muffin tin. Stir together the brown sugar, cinnamon, and oats, and then cream in the butter.
- Spoon mixture on top of peaches and broil (at around 3 inches from heat) for 3 to 6 minutes, or until the oats are lightly browned.
- Wait for tin to cool.
- Place a generous mound of Cool Whip Free onto a small dessert plate. Spoon the peach "cobbler" onto your cloud of Cool Whip Free.