Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 13 mins
These cookies are super easy to make and are good to serve at parties or just to snack on during the day.
- Place diced peaches in a small bowl and mix in cinnamon, ground ginger, cloves, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Place butter in a mixing bowl and cream it.
- Once butter is creamed, add both sugars to the bowl and mix well.
- Add eggs and the vanilla to the bowl. Mix well.
- Slowly add the flour, baking soda, and salt mixture to the bowl while mixing.
- Once the flour, baking soda, and salt mixture is all mixed in, the dough should be thick and sticky. Add the peaches and spices mixture to the dough. Mix until peaches are all mixed inches.
- Cover dough and let it sit for a few hours in the fridge or until cold. (I usually like to let it sit over night, but you only really need to wait until the dough is cold.).
- Preheat oven to 350. Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray it with cooking spray.
- Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls and place about 2 to 3 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 13 minutes.