One of my husband's favourite desserts. This time of year (fall) the fruit is so wonderful! Top it with coffee cream (half-and-half). originally from "Smart Cooking" by Anne Linsay
- Combine peaches and blueberries in an 8 cup casserole.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Add this mixture to the casserole.
- Mix well with fruit.
- Combine rolled oats, sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or microwave on high for 10 minutes, until mixture is bubbling and fruit is fork tender.
- Serve warm or cold.