1/10 Photos of Peach Blueberry Crisp
One of my husband's favourite desserts. This time of year (fall) the fruit is so wonderful! Top it with coffee cream (half-and-half). originally from "Smart Cooking" by Anne Linsay
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups peeled sliced fresh peaches
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1Combine peaches and blueberries in an 8 cup casserole.
- 2In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- 3Add this mixture to the casserole.
- 4Mix well with fruit.
- 6Combine rolled oats, sugar and cinnamon.
- 7Cut in butter until crumbly.
- 8sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or microwave on high for 10 minutes, until mixture is bubbling and fruit is fork tender.
- 10Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Blueberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g