Peach, Strawberry, Blueberry Crisp
photo by Cookin-jo
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup pitted and sliced fresh peach
- 4 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Coat four 4-oz ramekins with cooking spray. Combine berries, peaches, juice and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients with hands until moist and crumbly.
- Spoon fruit mixture into ramekins; scatter crumb mixture evenly over the top of each.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fruit bubbles and top is golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We enjoy this kind of crisp - heavy on the fruit and light on the topping. I doubled the recipe and made a few changes. I used frozen blueberries and canned peaches in water, and thought I had drained them well, but I ended up with a runny fruit mixture. My own fault and I can't take stars away for that. Next time I'll use fresh fruit. The topping was wonderful. Thank you!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Michigan. I work as an accountant and software engineer. My favorite cookbook is Betty Crockers New Cookbook and an old one by Hallmark called holiday cooking. I love to eat as much as I love to cook. However, I have become decidely a better nutritional cook than before. I don't just cook to eat. I cook to eat delicious "healthy" meals. I am also an exercise addict, to help combat when I do eat a dish full of cream and cheese. Well not the cheese because I am alergic to that as well as the cream! So I take a lot of great recipes on Zaar and doctor them up to meet my healthy standard. One of these days I should make them public, but... thats a lot of work.