Recipe by Hey Jude
Another great recipe from "Madame Wong's Long-Life Chinese Cookbook". This is an excellent side dish with Asian style fish and rice. Really good!
- 1⁄4 lb pea pods (snow peas)
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced 1/8 in. thick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Snip off ends of pea pods; wash, leave in colander.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of oil in wok; add pea pods and stir-fry for one minute then remove and set aside.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons oil in wok, add mushrooms and stir-fry for 30 seconds; add pea pods, salt, stock and sugar; stir-fry 2 minutes and serve hot!