Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is for garlic lovers.It is a quick easy meal when you are rushed and want some comfort food
- 453.59 g linguine, cooked ala dente,drain
- 88.74 ml butter
- 10 clove garlic, minced
- 1419.54 ml mushrooms, sliced
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- parmesan cheese, grated
- In a skillet melt 2 tbsp Butter.
- Add garlic, allow to brown, then add mushrooms, basil, Salt& Pepper.
- Cook until the mushrooms are just tender.
- Add remaining butter and olive oil.
- Stir and remove from heat.
- When Pasta is cooked reheat the sauce add parsley.
- Mix with Pasta and enjoy.
I used a bit of butter in this and quite a bit of a flavoured cream cheese (I had no parmesan). It turned out to be excellent. Also added some onion. Great easy and fast recipe to do. Thanks Bergy.
The first time I made this it was great, the second time I used a mixture of different types of mushrooms and it was still great.
This was very good. I really liked the simplicity of the recipe but yet it looked like restaurant quality. Some readers say it was a little bland. My rule of thumb is taste as you go; adjust the seasonings where you feel necessary. It always works for me ;-)