1/1 Photo of Pasta with Lentils and Goat Cheese
Mary Hallen's Note:
Goat Cheese transforms a pasta lentil mix into a tangy main-course
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 6 ounces lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 8 ounces orecchiette or 8 ounces medium pasta shells
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey (or to taste)
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese or 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1Bring broth to boil over high heat.
- 2Add lentils and thyme, reduce heat, cover and simmer until lentils are tender (20-30 minutes) Cook pasta according to package directions Drain pasta and lentils, transfer to serving bowl, keep warm.
- 3Combine vinegar, parsley, oil, honey and garlic in small bowl.
- 4Beat until blended.
- 5Add to pasta and mix gently.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Salt and Pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lentil Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lentil Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Lentils and Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar