1/1 Photo of Pasta With Baby Bella Mushrooms & Spinach in a Tomato Cream
A quick and delicious dish with the meaty flavor of baby bella mushrooms. Makes a great one-dish meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, diced fine
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Baby Spinach (pre washed)
- 3 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped fine
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup marsala wine
- 1 cup prepared onion dip (Dean's Lite)
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lb pasta
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook pasta to taste.
- 2Melt butter and oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and saute until translucent. Add rosemary and saute for 1 minute more. Add mushrooms and saute for five minutes more.
- 3Add Marsala wine, tomato paste and heat through until simmering. Remove from heat and stir in prepared onion dip. Add spinach stir until wilted. If the sauce is too thick, add water to dilute.
- 4Drain pasta and combine with sauce and grated parmesan cheese, making sure to coat evenly.
- 5Top with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Baby Bella Mushrooms & Spinach in a Tomato Cream
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 916.8
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 642.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared onion dip