- 8 ounces baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, diced fine
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Baby Spinach (pre washed)
- 3 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped fine
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup marsala wine
- 1 cup prepared onion dip (Dean's Lite)
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lb pasta
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta to taste.
- Melt butter and oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and saute until translucent. Add rosemary and saute for 1 minute more. Add mushrooms and saute for five minutes more.
- Add Marsala wine, tomato paste and heat through until simmering. Remove from heat and stir in prepared onion dip. Add spinach stir until wilted. If the sauce is too thick, add water to dilute.
- Drain pasta and combine with sauce and grated parmesan cheese, making sure to coat evenly.
- Top with parsley and serve.