Balsamic Glazed Mushrooms
An easy appetizer to dress up ordinary button mushrooms. Feel free to try other mushroom varieties, such as baby bella, or mix them up.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb button mushroom
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat; stir in mushrooms and shallots, season with salt, and cook until mushrooms release their liquid and liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, brown sugar, and vinegar; bring to a boil and cook until liquid is reduced to a glaze.
- Turn off heat and stir in parsley, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation