Top Review by kolleen1021
This was a very easy, tasty salad for a hot summer night. I roasted some bone-in chicken breasts and shredded the meat for the salad and added a little extra hot sauce, to taste. I still think it needed a little oomph, so next time I'll try and season the dressing a bit more. I'm still not sure what it needed, but extra salt and pepper added at the end seemed to help. This is definitely something we'll make again!
- 1 lb pasta shells
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons parsley, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 cups chicken, diced, cooked
- 1 (6 ) jar artichokes, chopped
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- toasted almond
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling, salted water until tender, but firm, 8 to 12 minutes, stirring often.
- Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- Shake out excess water and toss pasta with oil.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley and basil.
- Place pasta in large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise mixture, chicken, artichokes and tabasco.
- Toss well.
- Garnish with almonds.
- For a decorative presentation, serve in avacado halves, in tomato cups or on lettuce leaves.