1/2 Photos of Pasta Salad With Baby Shrimp
A throw together recipe I do when I want to go a step beyond plain macaroni salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil noodles together according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water till cooled. Drain well.
- 2In large bowl combine onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, vinegar and mustard.
- 3Add mayo and stir through.
- 4Add noodles and shrimp and thoroughly combine.
- 5Chill until ready to serve.
- 6Note: I'm guessing on serving sizes cause we eat this sometimes as a meal, not just as a side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad With Baby Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 367.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: