A throw together recipe I do when I want to go a step beyond plain macaroni salad.
Make and share this Pasta Salad With Baby Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Boil noodles together according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water till cooled. Drain well.
- In large bowl combine onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, vinegar and mustard.
- Add mayo and stir through.
- Add noodles and shrimp and thoroughly combine.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Note: I'm guessing on serving sizes cause we eat this sometimes as a meal, not just as a side.