Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My version of a pasta salad we make at the grocery store where I work, scaled down to "home" proportions. It's the best one I've ever made at home, and I just want to remember what I did! Prep time doesn't include the time for cooking the pasta, and you can use any shape of short pasta that you like. The original recipe is made with rotini.
- 2 cups rotini pasta, prepared to package directions
- 1⁄4 cup green olives
- 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 1⁄2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 English cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup red onion
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and stir to combine well. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.