Greek Pasta Salad Supreme
photo by Lacymouse
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) box tri-color spiral pasta (Rotini)
- 1 (15 ounce) can of rinsed and drained garbanzo beans (Chick Peas)
- 1⁄2 cup of sliced kalamata olive (pitted)
- 2 cups of sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups feta, Mozzarella, Cheddar (this is 2/3 cups each)
- 1 cup greek dressing (I recommend Kraft Greek Vinaigrette which is Lite at 50 calories for 2 tbls)
- Cook Pasta according to directions (mine says 11 minutes).
- Cool Pasta in water and drain before adding to the other ingredients.
- Gently mix all ingredients together.
- Mix every half hour in fridge for about 2 hours.
- Once totally cold -- ENJOY!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!